2013년 3월 27일 수요일

Week 3 : Optional Extra credit 2 - Club, Church


◆ Write about a club or church group you are involved in.
     What does the club do? Why did you join?



  I attend my church, Sarang every sunday. But I'm not involved in any groups or club. Because It hasn't been long since I changed church. It was hard to change but I had a dream so I changed. Anyway so I couldn't join any clubs or groups. But I do group bible study every week. It is said "GBS". I'm involved in one group. There are about 10 people in one group.

  In group, people usually contemplate Bible and talk to each other about it. After services, we gather up to pray. Also we have a private meeting.

  I joined "GBS" after I registered to church. But yet this is obligation duty for each person, I really want to join this group and study bible. This because, I think this is not obligation but right for all disciple of Jesus. Also I already know that "GBS" is specialized than other church so I can learn bible easily. Then I registered and joined this church and this group.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기