2013년 3월 19일 화요일

Week 2 : Assignment

[ Sending Business Email ]
C. Make a draft of a letter to one of the organizations you found last week.
Email to SIM [ Http://www.sim.org ]
(Actually, I want to send an Email to UFM(Unevangelized Fields Mission) but suddenly it doesn't not link to site)


Paragragh 1 : Saying how I saw the information of the organization “SIM”.
                      Saying why I’m writing a letter.

Paragragh 2 : Saying how long I want to serve and evangelize.
                      Saying where I want to go to serve and evangelize.

Paragragh 3 : Asking about that it would be acceptable.
                      Asking about cost to participate.

Paragragh 4 : Final comment.
Paragragh 5 : Closing the email.

 
  Hi, I'm Hyewon Choi from South Korea. I saw the information of your organization on the Internet.
I'm writing to you because I want to know something about your organization.

  I want to serve and evangerlize for short-term missionary work. Also I want to serve in the Africa or Europe.

  Is it possible to serve where I want to go? I looked up where I can go on the internet. I wondered if it is possible. Also How much the cost is to participate?

  It would be very helpful if you could inform me of any other informations, such as what should I do for mission.

  I look forward to hearing from you. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기