2013년 3월 21일 목요일

Week 2 : Optional extra credit 3 ( B&B)

* Write a business e-mail to the B&B that is advertized on page 13 of your textbook.
  ( I tried to upload on Educlass but it did not work. So I post on my blog.)



  Hi, I saw your advertisement of B&B in a magazine. I was interested in your place. So I'm writing an email to check something that you were advertised and also ask something else.

  I want to go there in August 4, 2013. I cannot ensure how many person will take a trip. But maybe three include me will go to there.

  I would write demands as following : Air conditioner, walk to stroll, Wi-fi, first-aid medicine, etc.

  Then, it is said that there are single room and double room. What's the price differential between single and double? Should we use the double room? Also, we will arrived at evening, is it possible to serve the dinner? If it is possible, do we have to pay an extra? Lastly, are there any other people at the same day and night?

  I have never visited to B&B. So, I don't know well about it. However, I'm very excited! Would you explain in detail, please? It would be very helpful if you explain me of any other informations, such as what should we take pack.

  I look forward to receivng your letter.

  Thank you.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기