2013년 3월 13일 수요일

Week 1 : Optional extra credit - Introducing about my 5 interesting facts!

  Since I was child, I have heard "You are so an all-round person, right?"
Are you interested in me?
OK, I will talk to you about my interesting facts!

  First, I am a only daughter. However, I have never heard "You are like an only child." Rather, I heard so many times " You have a brother, right?". But unfortunately, I don't have any brothers/Sisters. I do want have them. Do you want to be?

  Second, I am mixed-blood person. My grandmother who is mother of my mom is Japanese. But I have never met her. Becasue she passed away so long ago before I was born. I really miss her.

  Third, I do like singing a song. When I was middle-school student, I wanted to be a singer. So I had a lot of auditions. Even, A popular singer taught me how to sing a song very well. Although I'm not good at singing a song now, I really like it. Actually, I have learned "Flute" for 7-8 years. So I have a talent for music a little bit.

  Fourth, I was a swimmer when I was in the elementary school. I was a swimmer representing my town. I won the medal in the National Games. My parents was proud of me very much.

  Finally, I'm hopeless in English even though I'm in the English Education Department. I'm not good at speaking English or writing Essay. However, I will try my best!

Thank you.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기