2013년 3월 20일 수요일

Week 2 : Optional extra credit 1 - Something that I did this week.

  On March 14, I went to an amusement park with my boyfriend. My friend, Joy and her boyfriend joined us and we had dates together. Usually, we couldn't go amusement park. The admission price was so high for students like us! The admission price was 25000won to 30000won. However, God is always on our side. We had tickets that make us enter into the amusement park. We had to pay just 10000won! 10000won! That day, it was very freezing but we were very excited! So we held hand each other and went to the amusement park, Lotteworld!

  Lotteworld is divided into two sections. One is the outside, the other is the inside. Anyway, we went outside first! Fortunately, there were a few people because of the cold weather. We were very excited and went on the rides that usually couldn't ride on account of lots of people. Even though my hair was waving in the wind and my boyfriend shuddered, we went on lots of  rides.

  However, we couldn't stand in cold. So we got indoors. The merry-go-round was in there. This is very famous because famous actors were filmed at here before. So we took pictures near by this.

  Over time, All of us were getting tired. So we ate hamburgers and Churros! It was very delicious. Also we talked to each other for a long time. Yes. We had a good time.

  It was the first time that I went to an amusement park with my boyfriend. It was also the first time that I went there with my friend's couple. At first, it was a little bit awkward. But it was a great time! It was a nice day for me!


March 16, Sat.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기