2013년 4월 5일 금요일

Week 4 ; Assignment - Write a travelblog - Indonesia!



◆ Write a travelblog about a place that you have gone. Include photos if you can.



 
 
On January 26, 2013, I saw the heaven on earth when I took a trip to Bintan in Indonesia.
At first, my mother and I went to Singapore but we wanted to go to Bintan. Bintan Island is famous as paradise. We went to there without hesitation.

 
 
We had get aboard a small cruise then we sailed for 50 minutes to Bintan, Indonesia.
 

 
 
We landed at a small port because to go to Bintan, people have to sail.
Bintan is very hot and humid mixed with rain but it was not raining when I was there.
 
 
 
 
On arrival, we could see statue of Eagle.
It was very huge so we could relax under the statue against the sun.
 
 
 
 
 
 This is Bintan resort. This resort is very large and has atmosphere of Southeast Asia.
The report staff are friendly and courteous.
When we arrived at resort, they played instruments and welcomed us.
 
For dinner, we ate buffet. It was really nice!
 
 
 
 
 
 
In Bintan resort, there are swimming pool!
I was very excited when I saw a swimming pool!
I swam and drank some smoothie in this pool.
There are so many foreiners and they became my friends for 2 days!
Also I stay in contact with them.
 
 
Umm, I'd like to tell you about one place in Bintan, Indonesia!
I recommend you to go there with friends or family.
This is 'Jungle Mangrove'!
 
 
 
 
Mangrove is trees that grow in this area.
It was amazing because these trees are not putting down deep spreading roots under the ground.
We could see the roots on the water.
 
 
These are Mangrove!
 
 
 
We could go inside getting aboard boats.
The weather was very hot so I was roasting.
 
We could see some animals such as monkeys, snakes and squirrels.
I was very excited. My mother and aunts were excited too!
 
 
 
 
Even though there are so many insects and bugs, so people feel pain
because of the hot and humid weather.
 
 
 
 
 
Nevertheless, I recommend you to go there if you have a chance!
If someone ask me about Bintan Lagoon, I would answer like this.
"Bintan is a heaven on earth no matter what they say!"
 
 
 
 

댓글 1개:

  1. I like your writting. This makes me want to go to a vacation there. I also liked the pictures too. It would have been better if you had more details about the things! But still a good article!!!

    답글삭제