2013년 3월 27일 수요일

Week 3 : Assignment

Wrtie a thank you letter (200-300 words) to someone.
    Include at least two of the following ideas.
    - How that person has helped you
    - What you have learned from that person
    - A good memory that you share
    - Things that you enjoy doing together



 
Daebangdong, Dongjakgu, Seoul. March 27, 2013


Chongshin Univ. Dorm. Sadangdong, Dongjakgu.

Dear Mijeong

  I'm writing to you to say my thanks for our memories we have had. Since I entered Chongshin University, I have met a lot of friends and have had many good remembrances. Also we spent time together on a recent.

  As you know, I'm quite introvert so it's hard to meet someone at first. But you are very kindness so I feel there is no distant. Also you are quite good listener and I have learned it from you. Because listening is difficult and I'm not good at listening. I just talk to others. I often think that I should listen to other's story and you make me remind everyday.

  I also want to share a good memory. Do you remeber that we went to Soongsil University? It was my first time that I spent time with my university mates. When we walked from Soongsil to Chongshin, we talked about a lot of things. Even though It was very short, This memory was impressive to me.

  I think it's because we get so busy in our lives, we cannot spend a lot of time together. Nevertheless I really like you as your friend. While nowadays, I'm so glad you live in dormitory. You look so relaxed and happy.

  I hope we will be more closeknit. Give my appreciation and thanks.

  Best wishes, Hyewon.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기