2013년 6월 16일 일요일

Week 9 : Optional Extra Credit - Write about one of your other classes.



◆ Write 200+ words about one of your other classes. What is the most interesting thing you have learned in that class this semester?

    This semester was very hard for me to endure because I experienced a lot of things that I never have had. I learned "How to teach", so I rehearsed of teaching in the first time. Especially, I remember the course "Classroom English". In this course, students had to teach just like a teacher! People called this teaching, "Micro-teaching" This experience was a new one on me. Even the professor who taught this subject was a native speaker! I was very nervous everyweek.
    I, however, desired for this subject. I want to be good at teaching in English! Then, I realized interesting things in this class. There are three interesting things I have learned. First, I was interested in using "Google Drive". Before I presented, I shared my script for my present with professor through Goodgle Drive. It was innovation! The professor could give some feedback immedietly. Thanks to this course, I could learn and use a good method. Second, the one of the interesting thing was "Feedback" from professor. About two weeks later I presented, the professor gave a paper to students. There are some feedback on that paper. Through this way, I learned what I have to correct. Teaching something in English was very hard, but "Feedback" made me challenge! Then the third one is that each student had to present third times in one semester! It was shock because I never had this experience before! I taught three subject: vocabulary, listening, speaking lesson. Presenting in English was the first time in my life! It was very good experience for me. This course would be helpful when I teach my students!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기