2013년 6월 21일 금요일

Week 12 : Optional Extra Credit - Essay ( What do you want most in a friend )


◆ Answer the following question with a 200-300 word essay on your blog.

What do you want most in a friend: someone who is intelligent, someone who has a sense of humor, or someone who is reliable? Which one of these characteristics is most important to you? Use reasons and specific examples to explain your choice.


    I am greedy, so I sometimes want my friends to change to the characteristics what I like. I know it is a greed, but I cannot lick a fault out of mine easily.
    There are quite a lot of friends of mine. Their characteristics are very diverse, but they have something in common with each other. They are reliable. An intelligent? A sense of humor?  These are also important, but "RELIABLE" is most important to me in a friend. This because, I have hurts in friends. I was poor at relationship with friends. I have been betrayed. They liked me, but they didn't believe me out of envy. I thought why they hate me? Is there any belief between me and them? If they are friends of mine, why they did like that? When I was a high school student, I heard so many times "You are strange". I thought they didn't accept me. Then, there is specific story why I think "Realiable" is important.
    When I was a high-school student, there is a friend of mine, S. J has an effervescent personality so she had a lot of friends. There are, however, some trouble in complicated relationship. I was very sorry when she was in a bad situation. Then, one day, she was induced to bad happened. Some students said that she was heresy. In our school, there is a club that many christian students gathered and prayed together. Some students ridiculed her. I helped her because she was my friend! By the way, she was crying and yelled at me. She thought I spread a rumor! I was angry and I want to solve the problem with her, but she didn't believe me anymore. That was unfair. I was very sad. I was a christian and she knew that, but why? I was depressed. After a long time, she knew the truth, but it was too late.
    After this time, I realized that there should be "Reliable" among friends. It is not only privilege but also responsibility.


 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기