2013년 6월 21일 금요일

Week 11 : Optional Extra Credit - Write about a book, a film or TV program, or a song


◆ Write 200+ words about a book that you have read, a film or TV program that you have seen, or a song that you like. Tell why you like it.


    When I was a little girl, my father took me to bookstore. He always wanted to teach the moral of the book. My father showed me one book that day. It was a collection of short stories by Tolstoy. I read the book from morning till night. It was very funny! Since then, one of my favorite book is "a collection of short stories by Tolstoy".
    There are several reasons why I like this book. First, this book has a lot of stories and these are quite short, so it is not boring. Nevertheless, these are moral! These stories teach me a lesson. One story taught me that we should help poor people as a being, a christian. It is pretty simple and easy, but we don't fulfill, we can't practice well. I sometimes read this book, so I realized what I can do, what I have to do. Second, Tolstoy was a christian, so he wrote the book with the view of christian. When he taught a leasson, he wrote about our God and his authority. We are humbled in front of his authority. When I was a child, I believed my God throught this book.
    I learned a lot of things such as my belief, existence of God and our responsiblities for people around us through this book, "A collection of short stories". Therefore I like this book.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기