2013년 5월 23일 목요일

Week 7 : Optional Extra Credit - About my dream job

 
Q. What is your dream job? Write at least 200 words in which you explain the job and why you are interested in it.
 
    There are so many jobs in the world that people have difficulties to choose their jobs. Even some people don't have any dreams for their life. I also had uncertain future before I entered a Chongshin university because I went through a few failures when I was in high-school. I wanted to be a producer who produces music program in the radio station, but my parents wanted me to be a nurse. The cause is that my female cousins are all nurses, so my parents thought that I have to be a nurse naturally like my cousins. I, however, don't want to be a nurse, but then I cannot see the blood. Because of this problem, I came into conlict with my parents. Finally, I couldn't be both a nurse and a producer.
    It is hard to live without any dreams. It was painful. Soon, however, God led me to the Chongshin university and helped me to find my dreams. Although, I'm majored in English Education, I don't want to be a teacher, yet. I want to work in the international nonprofit organization or in the company like Toms which sells a lot of shoes or bags. If a certain consumer buys a pair of Toms shoes, the same thing is delivered for supporting poor children to underdeveloped countries. This purpose is inspired me and I want to work in the company like Toms. If I achieve my goals, I can do both two things what I like. First, I like to design something so I usually take pictures, draw some pictures, and write about everything. Then, second one is the volunteering. I am a christian and I have to service to poor people, of course. After I got into the Chongshin University, I have tried to find my dream with praying according to my plan. I wish I become a great person!
 

댓글 3개:

  1. I thought you want to be an English teacher in the future! Oh, I didn't even know you have a such woderful dream. I am pretty sure thay your dream will be come true!

    답글삭제
  2. it is very nice that you finally found your dream job.

    답글삭제
  3. I think you are doing well to achieve your dreams. I always cheer for you!:)

    답글삭제